Performance and specifications
* Arranges reservations and routing for
passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
* Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct
passenger to specified area for loading.
* Plans route and computes ticket cost, using
schedules, rate books, and computer.
*Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain
destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding
* Assists passengers requiring special
assistance to board or depart conveyance.
* Informs travel agents in other locations of
space reserved or available.
* Announces arrival and departure information,
using public-address system.
* Telephones customer or Ticket Agent to
advise of changes with travel conveyance or to
* Checks baggage and directs passenger to
designated location for loading.
* Assigns specified space to customers and
maintains computerized inventory of passenger
* Good command of written and spoken English.
* Good communication and customer
* Pleasant personality and willingness to work
BSc/HND in any field.
work experience is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward
their CV to this email hr.macdanglobal @gmail.com
OR forward your details and post applying for to the
message box or phone number displayed
On advert, Not abiding by the rules and regulations
Will be disqualified. Only short listed candidate will
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.