Performance and specifications
As a physiotherapist you’ll be helping people with physical problems caused by illness, injury or aging. You could be working anywhere from a hospital ward to the pitch of a major Premiership football team, but whatever your specialisation, you’ll be key to rehabilitating ill and injured patients.
Practical, numerical and caring with great communication skills… Physiotherapists need to have very well-rounded personalities, and these aren’t easy to find! This is a job that can be very intense and you have to be incredibly patient with people as they struggle to come to terms with their rehabilitation process.
School leaving certificate, certificate in physiotherapy, Diploma or a degree
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to standviewinc @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.