“Change your thoughts and you change your world.”
The nature of our thoughts determines the quality of our life whether it is sad, happy and contented. Happy, optimistic, positive thoughts, emotions, and feelings generate a zing in our system which makes the blood flow freely and heart beat joyously.
Don’t forget the age-old saying that the mind- thoughts- can move the mountains.
Our actions are the practical manifestations of our thoughts.
- There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.
- “How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now, and there will never be a time when it is not now.”
- Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others.”
- Your mentality as a person is determined by the thoughts that dominate your mind.
- Your mentality is your habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret or respond to situations.
- Your mentality is habitual because you follow a particular pattern repeatedly for a while and accustomed to it.
- Your mentality is attitudinal because it displays your disposition, feeling or position to a situation.