Check out this top 20 most random, funny but obvious facts.
- Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
- In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
- Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
- When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
A flock of crows is known as a murder.
- “Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
- The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
- 29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
- Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
- Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
- If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
- Bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun.
- Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
- The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
- If Pinokio says “My Nose Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox.
- Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting. (If they lived in the same place)
- King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
- Movie trailers were originally shown after the movie, which is why they were called “trailers”.
- An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.