Quotes not only provide us a reason to think but also inspire us a lot. Life quotes are like an inspiration which guides us in doing things along the way. Listed are some inspirational life quotes to live by. Read on and share with all the people you know.
1. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – By Steve Jobs
2. You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.” – By C. JoyBell C.
3. When you hold a grudge, you want someone else’s sorrow to reflect your level of hurt but the two rarely meet.” – By Steve Maraboli
4. I’ve realized that I’m more important than food is. I love a big slice of pizza, but I love myself more. Being thin is about changing the way you think about yourself. It’s about saying that you deserve to be healthy.” – By Valerie Bertinelli
5. Change doesn’t come in nickels and dimes. It comes in dedication and sweat.” – By Toni Sorenson
6. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – By Mark Twain
7. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” – By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.” – By Erma Bombeck
9. First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end.” – By Aristotle
10. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – By Marie Curie
11. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – By Jamie Paolinetti